greatbal.blog

My applications, games, tips and tricks for Windows Mobile Devices

Sunday, January 08, 2006

Start of "weblogging"




Today I start this weblog...

I plan to include here all applications and games I have ever written for Smartphones.

I started writing programs for the smartphone platform in September 2003, the time I got hold of my first Windows Mobile device -- an HTC Tanager.

Moreover, I'll be posting here all the tips and tricks I have learned along the way from programming using Embedded Visual Tools to using the Visual Studio.net, and hopefully, other developers might learn something from it.

Nonetheless, posts here will not be limited to programming smartphones, but also will include some tips, tricks, hacks, and what-have-you, which i have gathered from different sites.

Now, I have a little more than two years of backlog in documenting these things! But hey, if i got the time, i might be able to update this blog before the year ends... hopefully!